Terms & Conditions
The material in the Become Euphoric Program and supporting materials are provided for educational and informational purposes only and are not intended as medical advice. Your purchase and use of our information, products and services should be based upon your own due diligence and judgment on how best to use our products.
Become Euphoric reflects the authors’ experiences, knowledge, and expertise; and the information, advice and instruction from same are provided for educational purposes and general reference only; and are not intended to be a substitute for medical, fitness or dietary advice or counseling. Therefore, you should consult your own physician and/or mental health professional regarding your individual physical and mental health needs before undertaking this system, or any other plan, diet, exercise, or fitness program.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a health or medical condition. The information contained in this website should not be used to diagnose or treat any medical illness, metabolic disorder or disease. Always consult your physician or medical health care provider before dealing with any alcohol addiction or over-drinking problems. Use of the program, advice, and information contained in this website is at the sole choice and risk of the reader.
Results on this plan may vary according to individual efforts and/or other factors beyond the control or expertise of the creator.
You voluntarily undertake your use of the Become Euphoric Program and assume all risk and responsibility for any such use, including but not limited to any increase in severity of your addiction. The Program may not be suitable for your own personal circumstances, you may not receive any benefit from use of Become Euphoric Program does not guarantee that you will achieve any specific result. The Program is neither responsible nor liable for injury resulting from the use, misuse, and/or abuse the Program.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the Program’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Program’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the Program’s website are provided 'as is'. The Program makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Program does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Euphoric Alcohol-Free LLC be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Program’s website, even if the Program or an authorized of the Program has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Program’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Euphoric Alcohol-Free LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Program may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Program does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Euphoric Alcohol-Free LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Euphoric Alcohol-Free LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Program’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Limitation of LiabilityBy viewing, using, or interacting in any manner with this site, including email communication and downloads, visitor forever waives all right to claims of damage of any and all description based on any causal factor resulting in any possible harm, no matter how heinous or extensive, whether physical or emotional, foreseeable or unforeseeable, whether personal or business in nature.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Become Euphoric, and Euphoric Alcohol-Free, LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.